Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Books and Flicks - any recommendations

I have forgotten how to write. It is a lost art in the coming of the age of technology. Where once we thought technology was supposedly created to improve communication with all - but what is the real outcome is bad grammar [in my case], lost of vocabulary [in my case], and the ever shortening sentences broken down in acronyms. LOL! WTF.

I had a brief conversation with a friend on the folks with the pure ability to write words, to paint a thought. Is it a skill or is it a god given ability? I'm not sure - maybe a hybrid of both. I know this for sure - I used to blog when I lived in SF, and when I moved to LA... then I stopped. This is the longest blog entry that I have written in years.

Even with so much technology - we must never lose that ability to write a letter with meaning. I will write more, but please do not judge me on my vocabulary, my grammar, my loss of words.

#! /bin/sh
##############################

echo "Hello World"

1 comment:

assgass said...

Where's the like button. Like